Dora MARTINEZ CUELLAR was the daughter of Cecilio MARTINEZ and Celia CUELLAR.
The lineage of Celia CUELLAR can be easily traced back to Martin CUELLAR and Salome CASAS who were married in 1835.
The ancestral lineage of Martin CUELLAR and Salome CASAS can be found in the lineage that goes back to the Lizarraras y Cuellar family.
In 1750 Vicente Guerra Canamar was authorized by Escandon to bring 40 families from Monterrey, NL to Revilla (Viejo Guerrero) to establish a Spanish settlement in Nuevo Santander. In 1952 Viejo Guerrero was submerged under Falcon Lake when the Falcon Dam was constructed. The Lizarraras y Cuellar family was among the first settlers to the area in Southern Texas.
This means that the ancestors of Dora MARTINEZ CUELLAR inhabited the Rio Grande Valley of Texas and northern Mexico since 1750. This means before ...
- 1776 - US declared its independence from England
- 1810 - Mexico declared its independence from Spain
- 1836 - Texas became independence from Mexico
- 1845 - US invaded Mexico
- 1861 - US fought the Civil War
- 1867 - Emperor Maximiliano was executed in Mexico ending the French Intervention
- 1910 - Mexico fought a Revolution
- 1917 - US entered World War I
- 1941 - US entered World War II